Monday, August 25, 2008

AC/DC's BLACK ICE DUE 10/20

So, AC/DC's new album Black Ice is coming out on October 20 through Walmart. I don't love having to buy something through Walmart, but I will make an exception in this case. I have every AC/DC album! I'm excited to hear this one, I think producer Brendan O'Brien was a great choice. I saw AC/DC a few years ago at Roseland the night after they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and they killed it. So I look forward to seeing them tour in the '09.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've hear "Rock and Roll Train off "Black Ice" and it lacks the spark of the earlier AC/DC albums. I expect that their Tour will be a lot better especially if they can get Don Coleman to open for them when they're on Canada's East Coast. Don's song "Women, Whiskey & Rock'n'Roll" has been on AC/DC's site for months and really rocks. Having them perform together would definitely be a TNT concert.