Thursday, August 21, 2008

NO OUTQ THIS WEEK

Apologies for not posting this earlier: I wasn't able to do this week's OutQ In The Morning With Larry Flick show because I was returning from Hershey Park where I saw Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band Tuesday night. Hey, I'm on "stay-cation!"

The plan, as I posted the other day, was for me to come on today (Thursday morning). Larry has too many guests, and didn't want me to come in from NJ if he was going to have to shorten my segment, which was cool of him.

So, next week I will make my very highly anticipated return to the radio airwaves. I'm holding off on discussing the new James Brown DVD release and the Otis Redding Otis Blue reissue for a minute. This week, I'm going to talk about new releases from a few artists who have been off of the mainstream radar for a bit - Matthew Sweet, Juliana Hatfield, The Verve and Motorhead.

1 comment:

Mummy said...

Stumbled upon your blog and I love it!