Thursday, December 17, 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT: NO EXPIRATION ON VH1 - TOP 40 VIDEOS OF 2009


Tomorrow night at 9 pm ET, I will be one of the commentators on VH1’s Top 40 Videos of 2009. I can’t tell you what artists made the cut, but I was glad to talk about some of my favorites. It was fun to be interviewed – I used to be on these shows occasionally when I worked at VH1 a few years ago, this is the first time I’ll be featured on the air in over four years. I hope to do more next year. Thanks to Rick H and Rob N for thinking of me, and Jill S for two fun interviews. Hopefully No Expiration will be back on VH1 for more music shows in 2010!

Larry Flick, the host of The Morning Jolt with Larry Flick on SIRIUS|XM OutQ (the show I contribute to on Wednesday mornings) claims that people email in asking if I am as "hot" as I sound. Well, if you think that I sound "hot," then the answer is "no!" But judge for yourself, I guess. I was glad to see a lot of great songs, by rock and R&B and hip-hop artists, made the list.

1 comment:

Building your public relations campaign—Part 3: Putting it to work said...

It must have been a great experience being interviewed.And being able to talk to artists of your choice is allthe more fun.good going,wish u all the very best