Tuesday, December 1, 2009

YOUR NEW SOURCE FOR ROLLING STONES INFO: RON WOOD'S TEENAGE GIRLFRIEND

I don't consider Britian's The Sun (their equivalent of The National Enquirer and/or Fox News, I'm told) to be a credible source of info. And I've been avoiding writing about Ron Wood's personal life, it's been well documented. But supposedly his new, very young, girlfriend, has been blabbing that The Rolling Stones will be touring in 2010. Well, I hope it's true. Although I'd love to see Ron tour with The Faces (but only if Rod Stewart is on vocals, otherwise it would be bogus). Speaking of bogus, The Stones without Charlie Watts would also not be cool. So hopefully if this is true, it means that Charlie is still in the band. And although The Stones have been asked at every tour announcement event since nineteen-sixty-whatever if this will be "the last tour," I'd have to think that this actually would be the last tour.

No comments: