Friday, February 19, 2010

METHOD MAN + RAEKWON + GHOST = WU-MASSACRE

Last year, I wrote about Method Man, Raekwon and Ghostface Killah of The Wu-Tang Clan doing an album as a trio.  They're calling it Wu-Massacre, and here's the cover. (Via Nah Right). It comes out on Def Jam on March 30. I filmed an interview with the three of them today at my day job, and I'll probably post something soon. Meth mentioned that he hates blogs - if you post something negative about an artist, post your picture or address so they know who you are.  I don't agree with that - hell, the last thing I need is Animal Collective or Pavement coming to my brown picket fence surrounded suburban crib looking for drama - but since I rarely post anything about artists that I don't like, he probably won't mind that I'm writing about him. On the other hand, I generally only rip on artists who I would steal lunch money from.  Just kidding.

No comments: